Evernote allows you to capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. Use Evernote to jot notes, create to-do lists, clip entire Web pages, manage passwords, and record audio. Everything added to Evernote is automatically synchronized across platforms and devices and made searchable. Evernote will even recognize printed or handwritten text in photos and images.
When you open up an Evernote account, the tool sets up your first notebook for you. It’s called [username]’s notebook and it’s where all your notes go to live unless you specifically place them somewhere else.I’ve been using Evernote for almost two years now and I had around 100 notes in my default notebook — mostly miscellaneous things I didn’t know where else to file but also quite a large number of notes that had defaulted there without me noticing. In other words, an unorganized mess. It had never occurred to me to change the notebook name. To be frank, when I came across this tip in Brett’s book I was underwhelmed.
When it comes to taking all manner of notes and using them to get work done, a note-taking service that syncs across many devices is indispensable. Evernote has long been a leader in this space, though the company has taken its fair share of criticism in recent years for adding excessive features without polishing core ones, and most recently, changing its pricing and tiers of service. The new plans gut the value proposition of the free service and hike the price on power users.
Evernote Crack 6.17 with Product Key Free Here!
The interface is clean and attractive, with a well-organized layout divided into multiple panels. You can create notes and assign tags, format font settings, insert tables and horizontal rules, hyperlinks and checkboxes (for to-do lists), as well as count words and resources. Notes can be sent via email, or posted on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Furthermore, it is possible to set source URLs, locations and author details, export notes to ENEX, HTML, MHT or HTML format with filtered attributes, drag them to the “Shortcuts” panel for quick access, as well as create ink, audio or webcam notes. The tool has a portable counterpart for carrying all your notes around on a USB drive, and it offers support for iOS devices, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry. It syncs data to the cloud and can be accessed from a web interface. It’s necessary to sign up for a free account to use this tool (doesn’t require email confirmation).
- Access notebooks offline
- Forward emails into Evernote
- Search in office docs & attachments
- Present notes in one click
- Annotate PDFs
- Scan and digitize business cards
- Browse the history of your notes
- Discover related content
- Links for clipped content: Allows you to easily pull rich content (formatted text, graphics, tables, etc.) into any note from anywhere on the desktop using copy-&-paste or drag-&-drop. What’s more, EverNote automatically adds a clickable link back to the source, whether it’s from a webpage or an MS Office document.
- Support for multiple note formats: Typed text, Web pages, emails, handwritten notes, images, document clips and digital snapshots.
- Multiple methods for finding notes: EverNote allows you to search for notes visually, by time, by keyword, and by automatic or manual categories. Using the advanced Smartsearch, you can instantly find any notes from thousands, complete with matching note count.
- Intelligent, multiple categories: EverNote assigns categories to notes automatically for easy organization and retrieval, as well as allowing you to manually assign one or multiple categories using a simple drag & drop.
- Advanced handwriting recognition: Recognizes and searches through handwritten notes. Automatically perfects freehand shapes and charts.
- To do’s and other note templates: Allows you to easily enter and monitor form-based note “templates” such as to do lists, shopping lists, travel itineraries, expense reports, etc.
- Automatic save: No need to save notes manually — all notes added to the endless tape are automatically and reliably saved to the EverNote database for you.
What’s new in Evernote 6.17
- You told us you love Templates, so we’ve made it even easier for you to use them. Now you can view our gallery of templates—plus any you’ve saved—right inside the app. Just click on the “Template” button when you create a new note to see them all. Oh yeah, you know we’re doin’ our happy dance.
- Now there’s one easy place to find all the notes and notebooks that have been shared with you. Check out “Shared with me” over there in the sidebar.
- Now you can drag-and-drop notes from one shared notebook to another shared notebook.
- We fixed an issue that removed a tag from a new note after you performed a search with that same tag name.
- CTRL + N creates a new note in your current notebook instead of your default notebook.
- Tamil and Sanskrit characters now display properly in the title of a note.
- PDFs/images no longer disappear when attached to a new note via drag-and-drop.
How to Download and Install Evernote Premium?
- First Download from the given link or button.
- And then Extract the winrar file.
- Install the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Or use the key to activate the Program.
- All done enjoy.