Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.20.0 Crack With Serial Key Full Free Download
Remote Desktop Manager is a popular application that is used by professional users, network administrators, and IT departments to manage virtual machines and all types of remote connections to and from them. It uses an intuitive interface and supports all connections standards, such as VPN, FTP, SSH, Telnet, and many others. By having Remote Desktop Manager installed on your PC, users can easily create a network of virtual images and connection that can serve the needs of not only several low-demanding users, but also large businesses that require precisely controlled access to network resources, distant processing capabilities, collaboration, off-site backup, security, and countless other things.
Even though this app offers an incredible amount of features, it can still be used in freeware mode that will make almost every professional user smile. Only the most demanding users will feel the need to switch from the free version to an Enterprise plan that unlocks even more tools and services that can serve the needs of very large businesses that have hundreds of users that need to be served.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.20.0 Patch:
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.20.0 Even though this app offers an incredible amount of features, it can still be used in freeware mode that will make almost every professional user smile. Only the most demanding users will feel the need to switch from the free version to an Enterprise plan that unlocks even more tools and services that can serve the needs of very large businesses that have hundreds of users that need to be served.
It is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and inserted)
- Group Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla, and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW, and login)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Added check for file size when adding attachments from the attachment window
- Added domain override to group advanced option
- Added Duo 2FA denied warning
- Added manual sorting for SSH syntax coloring options
- Added option (file>options) to disable the ctrl+mouse wheel input for zoom in terminal
- Allow multi-select window when executing macro if the batch option when prompting host is checked
- Improved the entry template feature to have one level of grouping in it
- SQL Azure data source now supports Azure AD quest & federated users
- VPN After Execute Wait For IP on Adapter now matches on adapter or device name and is case insensitive
- Fixed Duo setup issue
- Fixed for “Invalid column name ‘PrimaryTodoUsersID'” crash
- Fixed issue with local templates not deleting properly in the password generator
- Fixed issue with Mateo Password Safe credential freezing the application when trying to show an error message
- Fixed null reference exception error report SFTP
- Fixed possible issue where the normal user with admin-role would get the error when moving sessions to a different repository
- Fixed sort for the Last Login in Active Directory console
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Win Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 1 GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- 500+ MB hard drive space
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.