QTranslate 6.10.0 Crack Full Activated Latest Download
If you’re not a native English speaker or often work with foreign languages, then a little help could come in handy. QTranslate is a small utility that can be of great help. The program has a simple interface that should be quite easy to figure out, thanks to the intuitive layout. Thus, whenever you want to know what a certain phrase means, you can use one of the available services, such as Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, Prompt, Babylon, SD, L, or Yandex. You can insert text in the app by copying it into the upper field of the interface. The program can automatically detect the language used and translate it to a user-defined language.
The qTranslate-XT plugin is an extended version of qTranslate-X that we are trying to revive through a new community since the original plugin was abandoned by its author. Our first goal is to maintain the essential features of this plugin with the last WordPress and PHP updates. The migration to Gutenberg will be a critical milestone for the survival of this plugin. We are currently building a new organization to give translate a new life. Let’s try together, anyone is welcome to participate!
QTranslate Product Key
QTranslate is a translator for Windows. With this utility, you merely choose the text that you need to interpret then press the hotkey (Ctrl+Q to demonstrate translation in the popup window or Dual Ctrl-click to reveal the conversion from the primary window). The app also can talk text (Ctrl+E) and carry out an online dictionary hunt (Win+Q). You can start to sort the text and the window. QTranslate translates text using online translation solutions, and that means you want an online connection.
QTranslate is a free translator for Windows. With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press the hotkey (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). QTranslate also can speak text Ctrl+E and perform a dictionary search Ctrl+Shift+Q. Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
QTranslate allows you to perform language translations from various selectable online sources including Google, Bing, and Yandex. It supports fast hotkey translations using Ctrl+Q to show the translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). One neat feature is the ability of QTranslate to speak text from your translated data (Ctrl+E) as well as perform dictionary searches (Ctrl+Shift+Q) Also; you can open the main window and type text in manually or copy-paste. QTranslate supports over 56 languages that are outlined when you select a service to use for translating your target text. If the particular service can’t perform the translation, the selection is grayed out. If this occurs, you can jump to another service and pull the translation from them. It can also look up individual words using several online dictionaries.
Alternatively, you can select a text from any program and press a key combination (Ctrl + Q) to show the translation in the popup window, or to display it in the main window (Ctrl + W). These shortcuts can be modified from the program’s Options area. QTranslate also comes with an integrated dictionary that lets you view extensive definitions for any word you want to look for. Furthermore, the program can spell-check the text as you type it down. Also, it comes with a virtual keyboard that lets you input any words straight from the screen of your computer, thus bypassing any keyloggers. You may define the default auto-detect languages by filling in those you use most. A history log may be accessed at any time. All in all, QTranslate is a nice tool that can be quite useful.
- Text translation in any application that supports text selection.
- Speech recognition.
- Image text recognition (OCR API provided by OCR.SPACE).
- Text-to-speech synthesis.
- Search in online dictionaries.
- Search in offline XDXF dictionaries.
- Spell checking.
- Word suggestion/autocomplete.
- History of translations.
- Virtual keyboard.
What’s New In:
- DeepL’s list of supported languages has been updated.
- Mongolian localization is now available.
- Microsoft, Papago, Prompt, and Google search services have been fixed.
- Brand new: XDXF dictionaries service
- History navigation from the dictionary window
- Google hints for dictionary lookup
- Dictionary icon from the popup window
- Brand New:’Permit mouse mode just if Ctrl pressed’ alternative
- Tooltips from the buttons of the service
- Enriched: Application cache
The following translation services are supported:
- Google Translate
- Bing Translator
- SDL FreeTranslation.com
- Yand ex.Translate
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Crack?
- Download the last release from GitHub in zipping or tar.gz format (usually zip for Windows users). Alternatively, for developers and those familiar with git, you can the new repo and work on the current branch.
- Uncompress the archive in your folder and rename it to
- Deactivate plugin qTranslate-X, qTranslate, IQ translate, qTranslate Plus, translate, or any other multilingual plugin, if you are running any.
- Activate qTranslate-XT through the ‘Plugins’ admin page in WordPress